|NAI Merin Hunter Codman, is one of South Florida's leading commercial real estate services firms with over three decades of experience advising clients on strategic acquisitions and dispositions and providing landlord representation, tenant representation, property management and construction management services.
NAI Merin Hunter Codman is in search of a qualified candidate for a Property Accountant position in its corporate headquarters in West Palm Beach.
The Property Accountant performs accounting and reporting duties for commercial properties:
Qualifications/Experience (fully training will be provided):
- Prepares monthly financial packages for several commercial properties (including assisting PMs with Variance explanations).
- Maintains financial supporting schedules and work papers.
- Records JEs (month-end closing entries, accruals, prepaids, etc.) and reviews GLs to ensure accuracy.
- Bank reconciliations.
- Prepares management fee invoices and supporting schedules.
- Prepares monthly distribution schedules.
- Monthly sales tax returns (preparation & filing).
- Annual CAM reconciliations.
- Prepares budgets (annually).
- Ad hoc financial analyses as needed and directed by Controller and CFO
For more information or to apply please contact us via email.
- Minimum one year general Accounting experience required.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting preferred.
- Real estate experience preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, positive attitude.
- Proficient in MS Office particularly Excel.
- Proficient in accounting systems; familiarity with Yardi is a plus.
NAI Merin Hunter Codman is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants are considered regardless of race, color, religion, creed, age, sex, pregnancy, family responsibility, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation, transgender status, veteran's status, genetic information, or status as a qualified individual with a disability or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable law.