|NAI Merin Hunter Codman's Junior Broker program is designed to provide recent college graduates, or experienced professionals who are new to the commercial real estate industry, an opportunity to learn all facets of the commercial real estate business through a direct mentoring program with senior brokers. NAI Merin Hunter Codman will provide up to 24 months of training and support to individuals who will team up and work closely with senior brokers as they learn the commercial real estate leasing and sales business. On the job training will be combined with online coursework and training sessions which will include the classwork required to qualify as a Florida real estate salesperson, the cost of which will be shared by the company.
Responsibilities will include:
The ideal candidate will be a persistent, outgoing self-starter with outstanding research, writing, communication, analytical and computer skills. The ability to work both independently and collegially in a team environment is a must. A four year college degree is strongly preferred and prior sales experience will be viewed favorably.
- Preparation of market studies, competitive property surveys and new business proposals.
- Generation of new business opportunities through cold calling potential clients, canvassing properties and setting up appointments for Senior Brokers.
- Development and implementation of marketing plans.
- Creating Excel and Argus based financial analytical models.
- Preparation and review of letters of intent, leases, agreements of sale and other real estate documents.
- Participation in brokerage team and client meetings and sales presentations.
A modest stipend and draw will be provided for a period of time along with incentive compensation based on the achievement of production goals.
For more information or to apply please contact us via email.
NAI Merin Hunter Codman is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants are considered regardless of race, color, religion, creed, age, sex, pregnancy, family responsibility, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation, transgender status, veteran's status, genetic information, or status as a qualified individual with a disability or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable law.